To adapt your daily routine to your skin type is essential in order to improve or to protect your skin. Today I wanna share with you my nighttime routine for dry skin that helped me improve my skin.
Here are the steps :
1. I wash my hands because I’m going to use them to remove the makeup.
2. I take a small amount of my makeup remover. Of course, the more makeup I have, the more product I am going to use.
3. I apply the product on my face with the tips of my fingers with circular massages just as I was washing my face. First I remove the makeup on my face and then I remove the make upon my eyes.
4.Then I apply the makeup remover on my lashes. I add some makeup remover if necessary. To remove the makeup on my lashed I squeeze them between my thumb and my middle finger. With this finger, there is less pressure than with the index finger and this is better for th lashes.
5. Then I take a cotton pad to remove the makeup remover build up.
6. I apply a tonic lotion or a floral water with another cotton pad.
7. I rinse my hands and then I apply my cream or my oil on my face.
I find this method more gentle and more efficient than the standard method. Indeed when I poor makeup remover on my cotton pad and then rub my face, I tend to rub too much and thus damage my skin.
NB : As you have noticed, I do not use water because this dries my skin too much. Since I do not use tap water anymore, the sensation of tightness has minimized very much.
Les derniers articles par Stéphanie B. (tout voir)
- La bibliothèque Mwana afrobook ouvre ses portes le 7 septembre 2019 - 17 août 2019
- Fibrome Info France en direct Facebook le samedi 13 juillet 2019 - 11 juillet 2019
- -20% sur les produits Noire o Naturel - 8 juillet 2019